Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- Making resources available to those with limited time to travel may be the key to controlling bed bugs.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices.
- How Integrated Pest Management (IPM) can be used to reduce student and staff exposure to harmful pesticides.
- Infectious disease expert says both are on the rise; more study is needed.
- Without a long-term commitment to comprehensive environmental management, not even the best high performance school can hope to stay high performing for very long.