Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- How Integrated Pest Management (IPM) can be used to reduce student and staff exposure to harmful pesticides.
- Parents and teachers may want to consider disinfecting high traffic areas.
- ICM is defined as an open-source protocol in which best practices are evaluated by scientific measurement of cleaning outcomes.
- Without a long-term commitment to comprehensive environmental management, not even the best high performance school can hope to stay high performing for very long.
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) are a group of over 100 different chemicals that are formed during the incomplete burning of coal, oil and gas, garbage, or other organic substances like tobacco or charbroiled meat.
- Since a floor that is slip-resistant when wet will generally be slip resistant when dry, taking measurements of the condition of floors by benchmarking the wet Coefficient of Friction (COF) is an important starting point to raise safety levels.
- Many safety inspection infractions involve cleaning issues.
- This guide is intended to cover equipment cleaning for chemical residues only.