Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- Taking the proper steps to restore a property after a flood can limit the extent of the damage incurred.
- Stressing water’s health-related benefits and showcasing cleaning methods and antimicrobial technologies that are incorporated into today’s equipment are important messages.
- Five ways to help maintain health around the water cooler and minimize cross contamination issues.
- Featuring the expertise of over 25 water researchers, Dry Run explores water scarcity and ways residents and business owners can conserve water using best practices.
- While removing standing water is of most obvious concern after flooding, indoor air quality concerns must also be taken into consideration during cleanup.
- Studies in Philadelphia, New York City, Houston, Washington, DC, and Greenville, North Carolina, have revealed high lead levels in drinking water.
- Protecting the safety and health of restorers and building occupants is of paramount importance in water damage restoration projects.
- Types of mold and the health effects and symptoms associated with exposure to them.
- Without a long-term commitment to comprehensive environmental management, not even the best high performance school can hope to stay high performing for very long.
- First-of-its-kind green healthcare rating system distinguishes construction of high-performance healthcare facilities.
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) are a group of over 100 different chemicals that are formed during the incomplete burning of coal, oil and gas, garbage, or other organic substances like tobacco or charbroiled meat.
- How to prevent the growth of mold and mildew in the school environment.
- Green the plant logically: Not every initiative will have a positive, sustainable return.