Healthful Cleaning - IICRC
Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- Quality means cleaning, restoring and preserving the healthfulness of the indoor environment based on reliable, well-vetted standards.
- Restoration 1 Toronto believes that thorough training, in-depth certification, and a clean-for-health philosophy all work together to help customers succeed.
- The Healthy Facilities Institute (HFI) and The Healthy House Institute (HHI) are pleased to provide this profile of Clean Pro Restoration, Meridian ID, specializing in water and fire damage, and mold remediation for residential and commercial properties. This article is part of a series highlighting service professionals emphasizing healthful methods, high ethical standards, and staff training and education.
- This Australian firm sets a good example as a promoter of healthful cleaning and IICRC Certification.
- This profile is part of a series about Healthful Cleaning Service Providers associated with the IICRC.
- This firm specializes in Oriental/area rug cleaning - and drying homes quickly after water incidents. Thoroughly and quickly drying the building or home protects it, causing minimal or no damage to the structure and contents.
- America's Best Cleaning and Restoration Services believes strongly in education for improving indoor environments.
- Caring - and training - has a lot to do with cleaning for health, as this profile shows.
- Richard “Dick” Colvin, MBA, has been in the business of “cleaning for health” since the 1980s.
- The Healthy Facilities Institute (HFI) and its sister consumer site, The Healthy House Institute (HHI) are publishing a series of profiles of companies striving to help consumers restore their buildings and homes after a natural or other disaster. Integrity Restoration is our first profile.