Topic: 'Steam Vapor'
Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- Includes Overview, How It Works, What to Look For, What to Avoid, and a Downloadable PDF.
- Good, better, and best solutions.
- Advanced Vapor Technologies (AVT) – provider of the TANCS® dry steam vapor system with EPA Est. No. 82121-WA-01 – is offering a free 10-minute Health Intentional Cleaning® recorded podcast, The Secret to Better Indoor Air Quality When Cleaning and Disinfecting featuring former EPA senior IAQ scientist, Dr. David Mudarri.
- A combination of physical and/or chemical means is necessary to achieve the desired cleaning effect.
- Everett WA-based Advanced Vapor Technologies (AVT) - recognizing the surging interest in greener cleaning and infection prevention, and the media attention steam vapor devices have received In recent months - has announced the availability of a Resource Library on steam vapor technology to help readers better understand the science underpinning the efficacy of steam vapor sanitation systems.
- Steam vapor systems share some limitations of chemical disinfectants with respect to endospores of C. difficile, but if used regularly should substantially reduce the burden of this problematic microbe on hospital surfaces.