Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- While the best floor type for educational facilities depends on the application, the health impacts of flooring are twofold:
1) Intrinsic impacts of the floor material itself, and
2) Maintenance impacts.
- Promoting discussion of asthma, allergies, and the role of carpet selection and care.
- Carpeting can help hospitals improve sound-absorption, indoor air quality, staff and patient safety, and aesthetics, but it also poses many challenges.
- Without a long-term commitment to comprehensive environmental management, not even the best high performance school can hope to stay high performing for very long.