Sort results by: Date Added | Alphabetically
- Since STEM seeks to foster interest in science, promoting understanding of science-based factors and metrics that affect indoor conditions and ecosystems could involve labs, life science classes, and related projects.
- "Preventing disease is too often a thankless job," notes CPH. Thus, CPH recognizes leaders in disease control and prevention that make lives measurably safer and healthier.
- A combination of physical and/or chemical means is necessary to achieve the desired cleaning effect.
- The vision of the Biology and the Built Environment (BioBE) Center, located at the University of Oregon, is to develop hypothesis-driven, evidence-based approaches to understand the "built environment microbiome".
- Since agreeing in the summer of 2009 to be part of an ICM pilot with IEHA, the University of Washington Building Services Department has learned a great deal about what it takes to integrate scientific data and measurement into an operation.